If you’ve been affected by crime and would like our help, there are several ways to get in touch with us or seek support:
- Contact your nearest Victim Support office. You can get the main contact number for your area on the local page.
- Contact our Supportline (24/7). We’ll give you information and support in confidence over the phone and direct you to your nearest office. Call us for free on 08 08 16 89 111 or email us now.
- Contact us via live chat (24/7). This service is free and confidential.
- Create a My Support Space account. This is a free, safe and secure online space where you can work through interactive guides to help you move forward after crime.
- Request support through our website. Your local victim care team will contact you within three working days. If you prefer, you can still email us, but bear in mind that sending personal information about yourself or your situation over a standard email is not secure.
We are independent from the police and you don’t have to report a crime to the police to get our help. You can contact us at any time, regardless of how long ago the crime happened.
Please note that we only offer support to people affected by crime in England and Wales.