Get help from your local team
New Era is the new holistic Domestic Abuse (DA) service operating across Staffordshire and Stoke on Trent from 1 October 2018.
Offering help to all those affected by domestic abuse in Staffordshire or Stoke-on-Trent, New Era provides free and confidential support for victims, perpetrators and their families.
UPDATE APRIL 2020: You can now access our free live chat for 24/7 support.
Support for victims
24-hours a day, 7-days a week, specialised help is available for all victims of domestic abuse in Staffordshire when they need it most. The service also provides a webchat facility.
New Era aims to end relationship abuse through a wide range of individual and group support for adults, children and young people for as long as they need it.
Specially trained New Era staff are able to help whether or not a report has been made to the police. Operating across Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent, victim services are provided by Victim Support and are available for everyone, with safety and recovery prioritised.
Getting Help now
Call 0300 303 3778 and speak to someone now.
Alternatively if you’d like to talk to someone remotely you can do this now by live chat.
In an emergency dial 999.
Agency referrals email@example.com
Support for non-domestic abuse in Staffordshire
Specialist services in your area
- Support for children and young people affected by domestic abuse (pdf) 313 kB
- Group work-based programme for victims of domestic abuse – iMatter (pdf) 281 kB
- Information for Partner Agencies (pdf) 371 kB
- Support for victims of domestic abuse (pdf) 324 kB
- Ending Relationship Abuse across Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent (pdf) 203 kB