Get help from your local team
If you’ve been affected by crime and need support or information, call the Staffordshire Victim Gateway on 03300 881 339.
- Monday-Thursday 9.30am-7.30pm
- Friday 9.30am-4.30pm
- Weekends and bank holidays 10am-3pm
Staffordshire Victim Gateway is run by Citizens Advice.
Changes from October 2018
From 1st October 2018 our charity, Victim Support, is taking over support for victims of domestic abuse across Staffordshire and Stoke on Trent.
Victim Support has been working with crime victims for over 40 years. Every year we support nearly 100,000 victims of domestic abuse and violence across the country, and we specialise in helping people locally, assessing individual needs and making sure you get the support you need.
What we’ll be doing in Staffordshire:
- support those at higher risk through our IDVA service
- provide one-to-one and group support for all victims
- provide specialist workers for male victims
- provide specialist workers for LGBT victims
- provide specialist workers for BAME victims
- provide specialist support for Children & Young people affected by DA
- provide support through hospitals across the area and at court
- work with partners to source additional support and services for meeting needs
If you’ve got any questions about how it will work or what we do, you can contact us at Staffordshire@victimsupport.org.uk
Specialist services in your area
Victim Support runs a number of specialist services for people affected by crime in Staffordshire, including:
- Staffordshire Antisocial Behaviour Champions (ASBC) Projects
The ASBC projects in Staffordshire cover Lichfield District, Tamworth, Newcastle and Stoke. If you are experiencing antisocial behaviour, our specialist workers who are Victim Support trained may be able to help. Call us on 07872 131 109 or 07960 204 366.