How to apply
We're currently trialling an online recruitment platform for volunteers with a select number of roles. See our current opportunities to apply online or register your interest with your local Victim Support team if there are no relevant roles listed.
What happens after I register my interest?
- The local team will be in touch within five working days to discuss the role in more detail with you.
- You’ll then be sent an application pack to complete.
- If your application is successful, you’ll be invited to an interview on the phone, at your local Victim Support office or another suitable location.
- Depending on the role you’ve applied for, you can either start volunteering once your reference checks have been completed, or you may be registered for training .
- Your manager will be able to answer any queries you might have about volunteering for Victim Support.
Apply for some of our specialist volunteer roles online.
Fill out our form to register your interest in volunteering.