Help with domestic stalking

Victim Support West Yorkshire offers support to anyone aged 16 or over who has been subjected to fixated, obsessive, unwanted, and repeated behaviour from an ex-partner or family member. This can be recent or have happened in the past.

Our Independent Stalking Advocacy Caseworkers (ISAC) can help you to cope with your situation, take control, and start to move forward from your experiences.

Through risk assessment and safety planning we can help you to access the services you need. And we make sure you’re supported and kept informed as your case progresses through the criminal justice system, if you choose to pursue your case in this way.

We also signpost you to counselling services so you can develop coping strategies. Our support is available even if you’ve haven’t reported the incident to the police.

You can speak to one of our ISACs Monday to Friday 9am-5pm on 0300 373 0978.

Or email

Find out more about Independent Stalking Advocate Caseworkers (ISACs)

An ISAC is a trained specialist who provides advice and support to anyone who has been the victim of domestic stalking.

Our ISACs can offer you practical support to deal with your circumstances, make referrals to other agencies as well as offering emotional support.

Our aim is to help give you the confidence, support and information you need to take control of the situation and move forward.

Our service is available to men, women and children over the age of 16.We can also offer support through other victim support services.

ISACs are trained to respond sensitively to your needs and will support you to make choices about your life and to empower you to take control over decisions been made about your life.

At Victim Support West Yorkshire we have both male and female ISACs.

An ISAC can give face to face, telephone, text or email support. This includes:

  • Risk assessments
  • Safety planning
  • Advocacy and challenging decisions made within the criminal justice system
  • Attending court with you and supporting your through the criminal court process
  • Supporting you with legal remedies (such as a Civil Court Order)
  • Signposting to other services that may be able to help keep you safe
  • Referral to multi-agency risk assessment conference (MARAC)
  • Liaising with police for regular case updates
  • Acting as the single point of contact for you with other agencies
  • Workplace and housing support.

Get help now

If you’ve been affected by crime in West Yorkshire, call us on 0300 303 1971.

More help in West Yorkshire

Funded by