Now that October is here and the leaves are beginning to fall it feels like Christmas is on its way! To celebrate the launch of our Christmas gift shop we’re giving one lucky person the chance to win a prize hamper of gifts including a 2018 calendar, a book on mindfulness and a festive jigsaw puzzle.
Please note this competition has now closed.
A proportion of each sale made through our online shop goes back into the Victim Support charity, supporting the work we do with people affected by crime.
Take a look at our Christmas gift shop.
Terms and conditions
- The deadline for entries in our Christmas competition is 5pm on Tuesday 31 October 2017. Entries submitted after this deadline will not be considered.
- By entering our Christmas competition, you agree to submitting your name, a photograph and a short interview for an article on Victim Support’s website and social media if you win.
- Your personal data will be retained for two weeks after the closing date of the competition and then deleted from Victim Support’s records.
- Entry is open to all residents of England and Wales, except employees, volunteers and trustees of Victim Support.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- Only one entry per person will be eligible.
- The winner will be drawn at random and contacted by email.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not comply with the terms and conditions of the competition, Victim Support reserves the right to offer the competition prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- Entries submitted with false information will be disqualified.