About VS Trading
At VS Trading we are committed to providing a carefully selected range of products and services designed to help people feel empowered, safe and supported in their everyday lives.
Anyone buying from us can do so in the knowledge that they are not only helping protect the people they care about but that the profits from their sale will help us continue our valuable work supporting victims of crime to re-build their lives.
Trading for you, trading for others
Victim Support (VS) is an independent charity working across England and Wales. We exist to provide practical and emotional support to victims of crime and traumatic incidents, many of whom have seen their lives torn apart by what they’ve experienced.
Victims tell us our support is invaluable. For them it’s free. But it costs millions to provide.
We’re launching VS Trading because we’re always looking for ways to raise funds so that we can continue to provide this level of in-depth support and continue to champion victims’ rights.
VS Trading will see us work in partnership with forward thinking and reputable suppliers to provide practical products and services designed so that people can live as independently and safely as possible.
The profits from every single sale will go directly towards funding our work supporting victims of crime.
We’re here to help you protect and safeguard yourself and your loved ones. And in turn you can help us support victims to become survivors.
Our promise to you
- We will do our best to choose the very best products and services available to help people feel empowered, safe and supported.
- Our services and products will always be competitively priced to reflect the true value of their features and benefits.
- Accessibility is important to us and we will strive to ensure all our services and products are accessible to people with a wide variety of different needs.
- We are a social enterprise and the profits we make from VS Trading will be donated back to our charity Victim Support. These profits will help us continue to provide practical and emotional support to victims of crime and traumatic incidents, to help them re-build their lives and move beyond crime.
- We will treat all our customers with respect, dignity, honesty, courtesy and compassion.
- We will do everything we can to create the very best customer experience and welcome your feedback so that we can continue to improve our products, services and buying experience.
- We will protect your privacy and will never share your details with third parties without your permission.
If you have any questions about our products or becoming a preferred supplier, please email us.