Head of Enterprise
Published: 7 June 2016
|Salary:||Up to £60,000 (not including London Weighting, if applicable)|
|Location:||Negotiable but with regular travel to London and throughout|
|Closing Date:||30 June 2016|
Victim Support is committed to work towards a world where people affected by crime or traumatic events get the support they need and the respect they deserve. We help people feel safer and find the strength to move forward after crime.
In order to support our ambitious plans to help greater numbers of victims, we have developed an exciting and new Enterprise strategy that aims to deliver a million pounds of net income within the next three years to support our vital work.
We are looking for an exceptional individual as our new Head of Enterprise, reporting directly to the Enterprise and Engagement Director, who has the drive and ambition to deliver our ambitious plans, to ensure sustainable future growth. The role will be to develop and manage the Enterprise portfolio, which will include brand licensing, consultancy and training. Our Enterprise portfolio has the potential in both B2B and B2C environments, and we believe our knowledge of the needs of victims and the strength and integrity of the Victim Support brand has huge potential to support our cause.
- To create a new team capable of delivering the Enterprise plan to generate circa £1m of net income via a variety of commercial activity by 2019.
- Create and agree strategic business plans, budgets, business models, resource plans and associated risk management processes.
- To lead on all external product partnership relationships, including performance, contract negotiation, business planning and service level agreements.
- Manage marketing activity with external commercial partners and support best use of the budgets across a multitude of channels.
- To ensure customer satisfaction is central to the Enterprise activity.
- Support Victim Support as the key lead for all PR, public speaking events and industry events to inform and support the build of Victim Support as first point of choice in its chosen markets.
- Ensure the right culture, skills and knowledge are in place to deliver the Enterprise plan.
- Devise product development protocols and decision processes to ensure they provide good decision making and risk management.
- To lead an effective product development process that ensures a strong pipeline of activity and ongoing review of our commercial proposition.
- Knowledge or experience of the criminal justice sector is not essential.
For an informal conversation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for applications is 5pm on Thursday 30 June.
First interviews are planned for Wednesday 13 July.
Final Interviews are planned for Thursday 28 July.
To apply for this role, please download the application form below and return the completed form to email@example.com by the closing date, along with your most up to date CV.
Victim Support welcomes calls from Textphone users via Text Relay.
Victim Support is proud to be a Stonewall Diversity Champion and a values driven charity. Diversity matters and we value it.