Business and Performance Analysts x 3 - flexible location
Published: 28 June 2016
|Job Type:||Service Delivery|
|Salary:||£29,100 per annum (plus London Weighting if applicable)|
|Closing Date:||20 July 2016|
Victim Support is looking to recruit three full-time Business and Performance Analysts to cover one of the following regions: Wales and West, South and East, and London. Office locations can be flexible and this will be discussed in the interview.
Are you a talented Business and Performance Analyst? Victim Support is looking for someone to help design, deliver and manage reporting solutions that drive our business performance so that we can offer improved services to our service users and customers. Through interrogation of systems, analysis and interpretation of data you will inform management of service performance levels and identify exceptions to prompt improvement in performance and quality.
The role will involve:
- measuring and monitoring performance and business trends, making recommendations to management
- working collaboratively with colleagues to develop solutions and improvements
- producing reports for internal and external stakeholders.
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- to be an effective communicator at all levels with experience of verifying, appraising data and delivering information to stakeholders
- strong numerical and analytical skills
- strong IT skills, including knowledge of Business Objects.
Salary will increase on successful completion of a probationary period.
The closing date for this role is 9am on Wednesday 20 July 2016.
To apply, please download the application pack below and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date, quoting the full job title and reference number.
We do not require assistance from any recruitment agency.
Victim Support welcomes calls from Textphone users via Text Relay.
Victim Support takes pride in being a diverse organisation, enriched by the participation of all individuals and communities. Diversity matters and we value it.