Sign up to our weekly lottery
Play Victim Support’s weekly lottery and you could win jackpot of £25,000!
Our weekly lottery is a fun and simple way to support victims of crime while giving you a chance to win weekly cash prizes. Sign up online now!
It costs as little as £1 per week to play and you could win the top prize of £25,000. There are runner-up prizes of £1,000, £25 or £5 free draws. Playing means you will be helping victims move beyond crime.
"I honestly couldn’t believe it when I found out I’d won! Our daughter lives in New Zealand, so winning means I can take a trip to see her!” Alan, a Victim Support lottery winner.
How it works
- For just £1 per week, you will be allocated a six-digit lottery number.
- Every Saturday, the lucky winners are selected at random and the prize cheques are posted directly to you, so there is no need for you to claim.
- Winners have to match three, four, five or all six digits of the winning number in the correct place in the sequence.
- You must be aged 16 or over to enter.
- For every £1, 50p goes directly to supporting victims of crime and 50p is spent on prizes and administration.
“Sarah has been supporting me since my son was murdered in March last year. She’s probably saved my life with her compassion and kindness. She was there for me and my family whenever we needed her; she mainly visited me and still does. The court case was the most harrowing part and Sarah really was a rock throughout. I can’t thank Victim Support’s Homicide Service enough” Sally, who has receieved specialist support from a Victim Support caseworker.
If you match six digits, you win the jackpot of £25,000.
- Five digits for £1,000
- Four digits for £25
- Three digits wins 5 free draws
If you have any questions, please call the Unity Lottery hotline on 0370 050 9240.
Results and rules can be checked at unitylottery.org.uk.