When: Sunday 3 September 2017
Where: Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London
Registration fee: £25
Join our team for this all-inclusive fun run around London's OIympic Park!
Choose from five fantastic events to take part:
- Super Sensory 1km
All ages and all abilities are welcome at this fully inclusive and accessible event.
Alongside the fun run, Parallel London will be hosting a free family festival showcasing the best in innovation and inclusion.
- Sign up by the end of July for free registration with a pledge to raise £100!
If you'd like to be a part of this fantastic event and raise money for Victim Support, email Miranda Hankinson to get your sign-up code.
Register for just £25 and you'll receive:
- a fundraising pack — full of fantastic fundraising ideas and materials
- a Victim Support sports vest
- advice to help you with fundraising by phone or email
- joint marketing on Victim Support and Parallel’s websites and social networks to raise the profile of the event
- support on the day from our cheering volunteers and a meeting point at the Victim Support gazebo.
The support we had from the staff and volunteers at Victim Support during and after the event was great and definitely helped us get round the course. If you haven't visited the Olympic Park yet, this is the way to do it!
Read Greg’s story to find out why he took part in Parallel London last year, and why he'd encourage others to join Victim Support's Parallel 2017 team.
- There are five different challenges: 10K, 5K, 1K, 100m and the Super Sensory 1K.
- Participants are welcome to use whatever it takes to finish the course, from day, electric and racing wheelchairs to race-runners, walking frames and children’s buggies.
- Anyone who needs a helping hand is welcome to bring a buddy to push, guide or accompany them free of charge.
- You needn’t be in it to win it. There are no cut-off times so everyone will be celebrated for crossing the finish line!
- Find out more on the Parallel London website.