Free family festival and fun run
When: Sunday 3 September 2017
Where: Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London
Registration fee: £25
This year, the event is set to be even bigger and better than last year!
Choose from five fantastic events to take part:
- Super Sensory 1km
All ages and all abilities are welcome at this fully inclusive and accessible event.
Alongside the fun run, Parallel London will be hosting a free family festival showcasing the best in innovation and inclusion.
If you'd like to be a part of this fantastic event and raise money for Victim Support, email Miranda Hankinson to get your sign-up code.
Register for just £25 and you'll receive:
- a fundraising pack — full of fantastic fundraising ideas and materials
- a Victim Support sports vest
- advice to help you with fundraising by phone or email
- joint marketing on Victim Support and Parallel’s websites and social networks to raise the profile of the event.
- There are five different challenges: 10K, 5K, 1K, 100m and the Super Sensory 1K.
- Participants are welcome to use whatever it takes to finish the course, from day, electric and racing wheelchairs to race-runners, walking frames and children’s buggies.
- Anyone who needs a helping hand is welcome to bring a buddy to push, guide or accompany them free of charge.
- You needn’t be in it to win it. There are no cut-off times so everyone will be celebrated for crossing the finish line!
- Find out more on the Parallel London website.